Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
- Rural / Farming
- 900 ha
- For Sale, EOI
Brampton Park Aggregation
LAWD (Land Agribusiness Water Development) is pleased to present for sale Brampton Park Aggregation. The Aggregation comprises 900* hectares (2,223* acres), situated in a desirable location within the eastern Riverina, only 10* minutes east of the city of Wagga Wagga and close proximity to Wagga Wagga Domestic Airport.
KEY FEATURES OF THE OPPORTUNITY INCLUDE:
- Highly productive mixed farming and grazing property comprising creek flats rising to rolling grazing hills. The property is well suited to sheep and cattle breeding with finishing capabilities. Current enterprise selection encompasses a self-replacing Angus cattle herd and trade cattle enterprise.
- Improved pastures comprise of perennial ryegrass, various clovers plus native perennial grass species. 80* hectares sown to dual purpose wheat varieties.
- Fencing is in good condition with an internal laneway system for efficient movement of livestock and machinery.
- Water is secured by an electric bore which supplies a header tank and reticulates to a network of concrete water troughs plus 11* surface dams, three* seasonal creeks and two additional bores (unequipped). Town water connection supplies the residence and garden plus backup for stock water troughs.
- Quality four-bedroom residence with single car garage and fit for purpose operational improvements, including machinery shed, hayshed and sheep yards.
- Conveniently located, 10* minutes' drive east of Wagga Wagga, 217* kilometres from Canberra and 396* kilometres Sydney (M5/M7 Intersection).
- Subdivision potential, 33* titles multiple titles provide flexibility in purchase options and could allow for future development opportunities or subdivision.
Brampton Park Aggregation is for sale by Expression of Interest closing Tuesday 31 August 2021 at 4pm (AEST). For sale in one line comprising 915* hectares (2,260* acres) or two contingent parcels being, Brampton Park comprising 790* hectares (1,952* acres) of bare land and Fairfield House, 110* hectares (271* acres) upon which the improvements are located.