Unit 3, 6 Babilla Close, BERESFIELD NSW 2322
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Dec 2016
Modern Engineering Workshop with crane
- A modern workshop facility constructed from pre-cast panels and attractive curtain wall panels. This first-class
workshop features 11 metre eave clearance, 12.5 tonne overhead gantry crane and rear yard area. The workshop
also includes front and rear roller door, 200 Amp 3-phase power and excellent truck access for B-doubles.
- The office for the workshop is built over three levels and will present any business with the ideal corporate image. Includes amenities on all three levels and a kitchen / lunch room.
- This complex is ideally situated less than 100 metres from the intersection of John Renshaw Drive and the M1 Motorway at Beresfield. This location is undoubtedly one of the most high profile and strategic industrial positions on the east coast of Australia.
- The site is accessed via Babilla Close and forms part of the popular Holmwood Business Park. This area is also
located less than 20 minutes from Newcastle’s Port and CBD.
- Outgoings are payable in addition to the above rental and estimated to be $18,000 as at 18/02/2015.
Workshop - 880sqm
Office and Amenities - 275sqm
Total Building Area - 1,155sqm
Rear Yard - 169sqm
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Unit 3, 6 Babilla Close BERESFIELD