Unit 1, 6 Hereford Street Berkeley Vale NSW 2261
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 700 - 3,592 m²
- Sold, $0
Large warehouse area
- Lease whole unit or areas from 700sqm*
- Great access for semi-trailers
- Multiple roller doors for access
- Located in the Berkeley Vale Industrial Estate 8km* from the M1 Pacific Motorway and approximately halfway between Wyong and Gosford, surrounded by businesses such as Mars Foods Australia, Sanitarium Health Foods, Life Health Foods, Sico South Pacific and Toll IPEC, along with many small to medium sized companies.
- A great opportunity to lease the whole of or areas from 700sqm* to 3,500sqm* within this large industrial unit. Originally purpose built for logistics companies with great access for semi-trailers, and dog trailer access with the potential for B-Double access.
- The large warehouse area with clearance up to 7.5m*, has multiple roller door access points, fire sprinkler system, internal and
external offices over two levels, workshop area, compacted gravel yard area, access to weigh bridge and a large covered loading or
storage canopy / awning area with 10m* clearance.
Ideal for a variety of business looking to capitalise on this great position to the M1 Pacific Motorway allowing for convenient access
to both Sydney and Newcastle.
- For Sale - $2,500,000 (plus GST)
- Rental - $80 per sqm gross (plus GST)
- Outgoings are included in the abovementioned rental. The Lessee will be responsible for the Lessees own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, telephones, insurance, internal cleaning etc.
For more information, please contact Ben Curran on 0401 208 088.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.