Tamworth NSW 2340
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, Leasehold $1,100,000
1258ML - Exceptional Regional City Leasehold Motel Opportunity!
- Excellent CBD Location in Regional City
- 38 units plus and minimal food & beverage
- Turnover approaching $1m with the bulk in accommodation
- Run under Management for a number of years
- The Freehold owner is selling off a new 30-year Lease
- Contact us now for further details.
Tamworth is a dynamic, progressive city and a major regional service centre with an easy-going lifestyle and a strong economy. Manufacturing, health and community services, education, logistics, wholesale trades, food processing and tourism and hospitality provide a solid economic base. Retail is the biggest employer, and theres a strong base in property and financial service sectors, aviation and construction. Agriculture generates significant economic activity, as does the Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre.
Net Profit: $300,000 expected
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1258MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3479
|Floor Area||1 m²|
|Land Area||5,154 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||25 Jun 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Our partners at Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.