Suite 15/113 Wickham Terrace, SPRING HILL QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Oct 2016
Rarely Available Small Office/Medical Suites
Located in the busy Spring Hill precinct. The building has great exposure to Wickham Terrace and Turbot Street. Close to all amenities including cafes and restaurants with easy access to Central train station and council parking.
A modern, multi-level commercial building located on the fringe of the CBD. This building offers quality office and medical accommodation for a range of users. The building also features two retail lots on the ground floor level as well as two floors with assorted offices areas available for lease.
- Fully air conditioned accommodation
- Partitioning and fit-out within some tenancies
- Plenty of natural light throughout
- Very competitive prices
- City views and private balconies with some tenancies
- Excellent location benefits: parking stations, train station and bus stations located within walking proximity
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Suite 15/113 Wickham Terrace...