SPRING HILL QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Dec 2016
67 Astor Terrace, Spring Hill is a five level commercial office building comprising 4 levels of offices and ground floor retail. The property is situated within an easy walking distance to Brisbane CBD, Central Railway Station and Wickham Terrace
• 270 secure undercover car bays managed by Secure Parking
• Close proximity to rail & bus public transport
• Situated only 250m from Central Railway Station
• Ground floor retail arcade with on-site cafe
• Bicycle parking & shower facilities
• Brisbane City Childcare conveniently located opposite the building
• Air conditioning & 3 x spacious lifts
• 3 phase power & fibre optics
• Tenant access 24/7 & CCTV
• Considerable air conditioning works have been undertaken to reduce both energy and water consumption.
Ground floor tenancy with great exposure in a high walk through traffic location. Would suit a retail tenant as the fitout is currently configured as hair salon/beauty parlour!
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact your ELDERS agents!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information