SPRING HILL QLD 4000
$22,000G/pa plus GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Dec 2016
OFFICE - NO OUTGOINGS
Located in a corporate building in Leichhardt Street on CBD fringe and yet walkable to all CBD amenities
* Air conditioner costs included, just pay your electricity and water!!
* High quality offices previously used as an accountant's office
* Reception, boardroom, two separate offices and open plan area
* All this in 87m2 with very practical layout
* Building is served with well-kept entrance foyer, lifts and stairs
* Male/Female amenities and kitchen areas
* Building mainly occupied by professional services businesses
* Call now to visit these offices before they are snapped up!
Contact Mumtaz Saleem 0405 669 264 for an inspection or further details.
Area: Office: 87mï¿½
The inner city suburb of Spring Hill offers your business a central location with easy access to the CBD, Gateway Motorway, Brisbane Airport and Inner City Bypass. Serviced well by banks, post offices and only a 15 minute walk to Queen Street Mall, Spring Hill is a fantastic location.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information