Shop 5/61 - 63 Alexander Street Crows Nest NSW 2065
- Shop & Retail
- 104 m²
HIGH EXPOSURE RETAIL STRATA DIAGONALLY OPPOSITE WOOLWORTHS CROWS NEST
- Prominent Shop Front & Signage
- Situated in the heart of Crows Nest
- Incumbent Business of 15 years
CBRE, as the exclusive sales agent is pleased to present Shop 5, 61 - 63 Alexander Street, Crows Nest. The property is occupied by the incumbent business, Palin Podiatry, for over 15 years highlighting the strength of the location.
The property is self-contained with a high-end fitout and features good signage, a large glass shop front, a desirable frontage, lots of passing foot traffic, exclusive 24/7 off-street access, a basement car space, and readily available street parking; suitable for owner-occupiers or investors.
Situated in the heart of Crows Nest Village diagonally opposite Woolworths, amongst cafes, restaurants, and shops, only 3.5km* from Sydney CBD. The property is set to benefit from the Crows Nest Metro, scheduled to open in 2024, and the St Leonards Crows Nest 2036 Plan focusing on accommodating significant forecasted growth of the area.
Shop 5, 61 - 63 Alexander Street Crows Nest benefits from the following key attributes:
- Currently tenanted by Incumbent business, Palin Podiatry
- Self-contained with a high-end fitout
- Large glass shop front, desirable frontage, lots of passing foot traffic, exclusive 24/7 off street access, a basement car space and readily available street parking
- Situated in the heart of Crows Nest Village diagonally opposite Woolworths, amongst cafes, restaurants, and shops, only 3.5km* from Sydney CBD
- Well-positioned to capitalise on the transforming St Leonards/Crows Nest priority precinct
- Walking distance to future Crows Nest Metro station, set to open in 2024
Shop 5, 61 - 63 Alexander Street will be sold via an Online
Auction on Tuesday 9 November 2021 at 10:30am
at AuctionWORKS (Online Bidding Available)
For more information or to request access to the due diligence room, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Note: All financial figures have been provided by the Vendor. Purchasers are advised to conduct their own independent due diligence.