Shop 2/248 Coward Street Mascot NSW 2020
- 174 m²
Versatile Residential/Commercial Terrace
Located in the heart of Mascot station precinct, set in the exclusive Laycock Walk master-planned community, this stylish terrace will be desired by owner occupiers and investors alike. It's walking distance to the Mascot train station, bus stops as well as the Retail Precinct with a vibrant culture of restaurants, cafes & supermarkets right at your door step.
- 100sqm* commercial premises with additional 70sqm* private courtyard & balcony
- B4 mix-used zoning, permitted for commercial usage
- Direct access off the street
- Air Conditioning
- Two Car Parking Space
- Close walk to Mascot Train Station & Bus Stop
- Surround by A-Grade headquarters and high density residential precinct
Co Agent: William Ho | 0488 086 166
Ray White Mascot
Also known as 9 Laycock Walk, Mascot
|Date Sold||12 Sep 2020|
|Floor Area||174 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Last updated||10 Nov 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.