- Development / Land
- 10 ha
- For Lease, Please Contact Agents
Brendale Connect Estate Final Land Release
- Lots from 1ha to 10ha
- Serviced and benched - ready to build
- Substantial pre-paid infrastructure
Developed by CSR, Brendale Connect offers an unrivalled opportunity to secure prime, large & small scale industrial land located within the rapidly expanding Brendale industrial precinct. The estate offers excellent connectivity to major transport routes, including direct access to both the Bruce Highway and Gateway Arterial which puts the Brisbane Airport, the CBD, Australia TradeCoast Precinct and the national highway network all within easy reach. The calibre of companies adjoining the estate is a testament to the strength of the location as an industrial hub including ARB, Ball & Doggett, TJM, Bunnings, GE Oil and two of Queensland largest distributions centres (ALDI & Super Retail Group).
- Lot sizes from 1ha - 10ha+*
- Ability to accommodate a variety of business uses under the General Industry zoning
- Excellent connectivity to major highways, arterial roads and public transport links
- Approved B-Double access
- High exposure lots benefiting from excellent street prominence and passing traffic
- Excellent opportunity for developers or owner-occupiers seeking a highly successful business location with strong underlying population growth
Brendale benefits from a high concentration of modern residential amenities, with bus and rail networks servicing the area. With a number of major manufacturing, distribution, warehouse and retail users in the precinct, Brendale has emerged as a popular, well-located and vibrant business precinct.
For further information, please contact the exclusive marketing agents JLL & Knight Frank.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||10 ha|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Last updated||31 Aug 2020|
Be confident you're getting the right product for you with a great rate. We're proud to introduce Valiant to compare hundreds of products from over 80 lenders to find a tailored solution that makes sense for your business.
Valiant have helped over 5,000 Aussie businesses, so speak with their experts to secure your finance.