"Myee" 1242 Marsden Park Road Tamworth NSW 2340
- Rural / Farming
- 10.12 ha
- For sale, $665,000 (GST na)
'Myee' - Equine Complete
This fine renovated 3 bedroom home with well appointed kitchen in open plan layout with small rumpus or office to verandah and overlooking South West aspect. Add large bathroom & laundry and your home is complete.
The stables are all set with plenty of room to have good sized tack & feed room with toilet & shower. Loading ramp with horse holding area is attached to stables for convenience. Just across from the stables is a foaling shed & round yard attached to arena or work area.
The property is divided into 8 paddocks for easy access to stables & work area. A good reliable bore supplies troughs, garden & laundry with toilet. Rainwater tanks consist of 1 x 2,000, 1 x 8,000 gal rainwater tanks.
Vendor has decided to downsize which gives you the perfect opportunity to purchase a fully operational horse property close to ALEC.
Give me a call to arrange an inspection!
- 3 bedroom renovated brick home with kitchen and large open plan living and dining.
- One bathroom, front & back verandah with views to South West which is very inviting.
- 6 x stables with Tack & Feed room with Foaling area & Round Yard attached to the arena.
- Divided into 8 paddocks.
- Good bore plus one dam - 1 x 2000, 1 x 8,000 gallon rainwater.
- Vendor downsizing, a great opportunity just 20 mins from Tamworth to work your horses close to ALEC.
- Land size 25 acres & Rates $1,000 p/a approx
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||10.12 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||10 Jul 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Our partners at Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.