Lots 91-93 Tonka Street Yatala QLD 4207
- Development / Land
- 1 ha
- For Sale, Offers to Purchase closing 21st July 2022 at 5pm
Industrial Lots from 10,000sqm
On behalf of the Vendor, Corwells are pleased to offer Lots 91, 92 and 93 Tonka Street, Yatala for Sale via Offers to Purchase closing 5pm on the 21st July 2022, if not sold prior.
- Three lots remain between 10,000sqm - 12,370sqm*
- Individual titles expected late 2022
- Medium Impact Industry zoning, Gold Coast City Council
- Completed to level 1 compaction and build ready
- Lots delivered with all services to boundary including NBN
- Internal roads suitable for heavy vehicle articulation
- Elevated flood free estate with infrastructure credits
- Estate has centralised stormwater detention, maximising site coverage
- Offers to Purchase closing 21st July 2022 at 5pm, if not sold prior
Contact Exclusive Agent Paul Bates of Corwells to discuss.
Lot 89 - 10,000sqm* - UNDER CONTRACT
Lot 91 - 10,000sqm* - Available
Lot 92 - 12,000sqm* - Available
Lot 93 - 12,370sqm* - Available
Lot 67 - 9,308sqm* - UNDER CONTRACT
Be part of Empire Industrial Estate and join Caterpillar, STIHL, ATCO & Cope Sensitive Freight. Empire Industrial Estate is the largest industrial estate on the Gold Coast, located in the Yatala Enterprise Area, covering over 127ha (312 acres). Once completed, Empire Industrial Estate will host 550,000sqm of building cover in 10 staged lots ranging from 2,000sqm to 300,000sqm.
Empire is conveniently located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast within the hub of the YEA (Yatala Enterprise Area).
With zoning for a variety of uses**, Empire Industrial Estate is suitable for low, medium and high impact industry business including distribution, warehousing, sales and display, manufacturing, transport, storage and hardstand.
All connection roads within the estate have been designed to cater for B Double and heavy transport vehicles and runs directly into the Estate from the M1 motorway (Pacific Highway) and via Beaudesert.
With stages one to six of Empire Industrial Estate completed, construction of stage seven and nine is now underway.
**Subject to Council approval