Lot 95 Upper Esplanade Bunbury WA 6230
- Development / Land
- 7,027 m²
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest
UPPER ESPLANADE SUBDIVISION POTENTIAL
7,027 sqm Zoned Residential R20/40
- 85m (approx.) of street frontage
- One street back from Bunbury's famous Back Beach
- Less than 5 minutes to Bunbury CBD
- Flanked by public open space
- Neighbours to Wattle Hill Care (Independent Retirement Living)
- Glimpses of the Indian Ocean
Located on an elevated 7,027 sqm site with approximately 85m of frontage and boasting views to the Indian Ocean, this block is zoned Residential R20/40, with the potential to be developed subject to planning approval.
The area is flanked by the neighbouring independent retirement home, Wattle Hill Care and public open space, Irwin Reserve.
With direct access to the Bunbury Back Beach and a close 5 min drive to the CBD, this site would be ideal for a developer with a vision in expanding the local urban area.
Contact Mike Jenkins for more information on 0418 931 373.