Lot 902 Bokarina Boulevard Bokarina QLD 4575
- Development / Land
- 5,230 m²
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest closing Wed 20 July at 4pm
Final Bokarina Beach Mixed Use Residential Development Site
- Ocean View Potential
- Steps to Beach Access & Retail/Dining
- 2020 UDIA National Award Winning Project
Colliers present the final opportunity to secure a significant sized mixed-use Apartment development site within the Sunshine Coast's highly sought after Bokarina Beach precinct.
Boasting over 90 metres* of frontage to Bokarina Boulevard addressing the Bokarina Beach Lake and Village Park precinct, the site offers stunning northerly view potential along the coastline towards Mooloolaba, with ocean views as the site rises to its 8 level height limit.
Bokarina Beach is the Sunshine Coasts newest beach side community, where residents can experience a vibrant new way of coastal living in a breathtakingly beautiful location. Lot 902 offers a northerly aspect to the Lake, within steps of the beach access, patrolled surf beach and a variety of boutique retail & dining amenities.
Key Features of the property include:
- Land area 5,230sqm*
- Multiple Dwelling, Motel, Food Outlet, Commercial, Health Care allowable uses
- Allocated yield of 135 units (potential higher/lower subject to scheme)
- 8 storey height limit with ocean view potential
- Fully serviced level site
- Significantly discounted Infrastructure Charges
- Surrounded by walkable amenity including lake, park, beach & food/retail
- Part of 2020 UDIA National Award Winning Project
- Short 5 minute* drive to Stockland Birtinya Shopping Centre and Sunshine Coast Health Precinct
Lot 902 Bokarina Boulevard represents the final opportunity to purchase a mixed-use beachside residential development site in the highly successful Bokarina Beach precinct. Interested parties are strongly encouraged to contact the exclusive marketing agents below.
For Sale - by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 20 July 2022 at 4pm
For more information, please contact joint exclusive marketing agents Baydn Dodds, Nick Dowling