Lot 404 Red Gully Road Mindarra Gingin WA 6503
- Rural / Farming
- 308.74 ha
SOLD- More farming properties wanted
SOLD SEPTEMBER 2020
Gingin Office WA ADAM SHIELDS
Lot 404 Red Gully Road, Red Gully / Mindarra WA 6503
308.75 ha / 763 acres
Excellent opportunity to improve a substantial property to suit your use and reap the rewards.
500ac plus of grazing.
- 17kms off Brand Hwy down Red Gully Rd to the east
- 30 Minutes north of Gingin.
- New boundary fencing has been started but needs completing, giving you the opportunity to design a paddock rotation and lane-way system to suit.
- Undulating, gravel country soils.
- Predominately strong soils for cropping and grazing.
- Power passes through the land, not connected.
- Water is not connected, a soak, solar or electric bore would need to be established for stock and drinking water.
This is a fantastic opportunity for farmers looking to expand in the area, start a farming business or develop to suit your use.
- Water, solar Bore, storage tank, troughs
- Fencing completed and internal paddocks
- Stock yards for sheep or cattle
- Single Phase power runs through the land, but not connected
Inspection anytime, go for a look, or book appointment now with Adam Shields the local rural agent and resident.
Gingin Office 1 Lily King Place Gingin town-site. Next to the doctors.
|Date Sold||6 Apr 2020|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||308.74 ha|
|Last updated||7 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.