Lot 404 Red Gully Road Mindarra Gingin WA 6503
- Rural / Farming
- 308 ha
- For sale, $600,000 (GST na)
Want to Start a Farming Business? Cattle, Sheep, Cropping
Lot 404 Red Gully Road, Red Gully / Mindarra WA 6503
308.75 ha / 763 acres
Excellent opportunity to improve a substantial property to suit your use and reap the rewards.
500ac plus of grazing.
- 17kms off Brand Hwy down Red Gully Rd to the east
- 30 Minutes north of Gingin.
- New boundary fencing has been started but needs completing, giving you the opportunity to design a paddock rotation and lane-way system to suit.
- Undulating, gravel country soils.
- Predominately strong soils for cropping and grazing.
- Power passes through the land, not connected.
- Water is not connected, a soak, solar or electric bore would need to be established for stock and drinking water.
This is a fantastic opportunity for farmers looking to expand in the area, start a farming business or develop to suit your use.
- Water, solar Bore, storage tank, troughs
- Fencing completed and internal paddocks
- Stock yards for sheep or cattle
- Single Phase power runs through the land, but not connected
Inspection anytime, go for a look, or book appointment now with Adam Shields the local rural agent and resident.
Gingin Office 1 Lily King Place Gingin town-site. Next to the doctors.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||308 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||29 Aug 2019|