Lot 40 & 4 Old Tarcoola Road, PORT AUGUSTA WEST SA 5700
Refer to Consultant
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Apr 2017
Excellent Holding Yard Within Industrial Precinct
Easy access to both Eyre Highway (the A1 serving the state's west) and Stuart Highway (the A87 serving the state's north).
* B-triple access
* 3 kilometres (approximately) to town centre
* Adjoins recognised fuel distribution and logistics business operations
* Adjoins Port Augusta to Whyalla railway line
* Perfectly positioned to service the state's northern and western mining operations
* Landlord will offer incentives
* Land from $3 per square metre per annum plus GST.
Here is an opportunity to be amongst the likes of AusFuels, Caltex Road Train Terminal, Linfox, Kleenheat Gas etc.
Call Phillip Joncheff on 0412 231 645 to discuss.
Other agents welcome to make introductions.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 40 & 4 Old Tarcoola Road PORT...