Lot 224/58 Franklin Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Parking / Car Space
- 13 m²
- Sold, $36,500
Car park on Level 2 close to exit ramp
- Excellent position in the building
- Located near NEW train station
- Buy now to use, or invest for the future
CURRENTLY UNDER OFFER
Park on level 2 and get out on to the street in no time.
Close to the Queen Vic Market, high rise residential developments, corporate towers, educational institutions and adjacent to the NEW train station.
* Offered vacant possession, or with holding income.
* 2.1 m height clearance approx
* Added benefit of being metres from the new State Library Train Station
* Invest in a growing pocket of Melbourne
Call Andrew Hewett or visit the website below for more details or photos of the premises
Note, all uses are subject to all approvals and figures mentioned above should be confirmed on the final documentation. Vacant possession by agreement. Est for 2021 figures per annum per car park, excludes GST and congestion levies (if any). Vacant possession subject to vendor obtaining confirmation from tenant prior to settlement.
- Capital City Zone in Melbourne City Council
- Council Rates - $311 per annum
- Water Rates - $236 per annum
- Owners Corporation - $200 per quarter
- Land Tax (SHB) - $0
example outgoings for 2021 financial year