Lot 171 Jerrong Road Wiarborough NSW 2580
- Rural / Farming
- 40.06 ha
- Sold, $660,000
Views, Views, Views
99 acres of hilly land just 10 minutes to Taralga Village, with the most breathtaking northerly views over the Jerrong Ranges.
- Approximately 25% bushland
- Good native pastures ideal for any type of stock
- 2 new dams along with spring fed Wiaborough Creek
- Well built 10 x 7m colorbond shed converted into temporary accommodation
- Tank water, HWS, gas cooking, toilet and shower
- Separated into upstairs and downstairs bunk rooms
- Telstra booster and 7.2kv generator
- No dwelling entitlement
For more information contact Greg Croker 0428 243 241
Disclaimer: Please note all information contained herein has been provided by third party sources such as owners, developers and solicitors. Whilst we endeavour to confirm all information provided, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any person using this information should rely on their own enquires for verification.