Level Ground Floor 17 Randle Street, SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Feb 2017
Great space, fantastic position
17 Randle Street is one of the most readily identifiable buildings in Surry Hills.
Located directly opposite Central Station.
This is an absolutely wonderful opportunity for your creative agency.
- Triangular floor shape with abundant windows providing excellent light
- At the junction of Chalmers, Randle and Devonshire
- Classic urban views across to CBD
- Polished concrete floors
- Generous ceiling height
- Direct street access
- Excellent branding opportunity
- Refurbishment about to start - you can have your creative input
There is such a shortage of space in Surry Hills - this is a knockout opportunity.
Potential to combine the space with the retail on lower ground directly fronting Chalmers Street, making a tenancy of 472M2.
Internal photos are pre-renovation and not how the space currently presents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level Ground Floor 17 Randle...