Level 6/229 Macquarie Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Nov 2016
STYLISH COMMERCIAL SUITE WITH HARBOUR VIEWS!
- Modern commercial or professional suite
- Stylish and impressive space
- East facing and excellent natural light
- Views of Sydney Harbour and Hyde Park
- Professional reception area plus open work areas
- Internal kitchenette and ample storage space
- Modern air conditioning system
- Easily sub dividable floor plan
- 24 hour security access
- On floor male and female amenities
- Quality building with two lifts
- Superb CBD location near Martin Place
- Minutes to Wynyard and Circular Quay
- Exclusive and prestigious address
The William Bland Centre at 229 Macquarie Street is a popular commercial building with two modern lifts and excellent services. The building is ultra-convenient to the Law Courts, Sydney Eye Hospital, Hyde Park, Martin Place and St James Station.
SIZE - 74m2 Approx.
RENTAL - $5550 Gross Per Month Plus GST
Ross Ladd - 0449 286 129
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 6/229 Macquarie Street SYDNEY