Level 1/603 Botany Road, ROSEBERY NSW 2018
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Mar 2017
IDEAL OFFICE OR SHOWROOM SPACE
First Floor 603 Botany Road, Rosebery is a 137sqm commercial space ideal
for offices, creative and retailing. The air-conditioned property overlooks lively Botany Road, and boasts floor to ceiling glass windows, flooded with great natural light that permeates through the entire space. The premises is located between the retail cluster consisting of Ron Bennett, Ray White and Industrie Clothing.
The property benefits from one designated car space in addition to ample side-street parking. Green Square train station is a short 6 min walk away, commuting to work has never been easier.
- 1 available car space
- High-speed cable Internet installed ideal for e-retailing.
- Security with alarm system with newly installed roller shutter
- Prominent location
- Plenty of signage opportunities
- Ideal office or showroom space
- Fully Air-conditioned
- Washrooms and amenities including his and her bathroom, shower and
Total floor area: 137sqm
- Land Tax: $3,770
- Council rates: $1,400
- Water rates: $850
$50,000 + GST + outgoings
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 1/603 Botany Road ROSEBERY