Level 1/21 Shierlaw Avenue, CANTERBURY VIC 3126
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 12 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Nov 2016
Modern Light Filled Office
High quality corporate office facility designed to optimise flexibility for tenants.
The suite offers fantastic natural light to three sides via large windows with a huge open air balcony and large stacker doors. With an excellent outlook over neighboring parklands one of the highlights of the building.
We believe some of the key features of the building include:
- Area: 513m2 (approx)
- Lift access to all floors including the carpark
- As new fitout which include reception, offices. meeting rooms and workstations
- Contemporary entrance foyer
- Male and female toilets to each level including shower
- Rear balcony overlooking Shurblands Creek
- Highest quality finishes throughout
- Electronic card reader entry and security doors
- Air conditioning throughout
- Environmental building features.
- Secure parking under the building
- High ratio parking allocation
Call Sam or Mario for further details
The property is situated on the north side of Shierlaw Avenue, between Balwyn Road and Union Road, just off Canterbury Road. Furthermore, the property is 2 minute walk to Canterbury Train Station and famous Maling Road shopping precinct. Easy access to Eastern freeway and major eastern arterials.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 1/21 Shierlaw Avenue CANTERBURY