James Street Motor Inn/88 James Street, South Toowoomba QLD 4350
- 6,451 m²
Quality Leasehold Motel In Beautiful Toowoomba
* Thirty (30) well-appointed rooms of various configurations.
* Four (4) star rating
* Twenty-one (21) years left to run on the current lease
* Turnover in excess of $1.0M per annum (2015 financial year)
* In-house fully licensed restaurant that trades from Monday to Thursday
* Free resident parking and free high speed internet access
* Guest pool area, BBQ facilities, conference facilities; Tea and coffee making facilities
* Guest laundry
Toowoomba is a prosperous city set 700 metres above sea level, on the edge of the Great Dividing Range. It is strategically located at the junction of major highways and is just 90 minutes drive from the state's capital, Brisbane. As the hub of the Darling Downs, servicing a population of 250,000, Toowoomba lies at the convergence of an extensive rail and road network that links directly to the national ports of Brisbane, Sydney and Gladstone.
|Date Sold||3 Dec 2018|
|Floor Area||6,451 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||4 Dec 2018|