HERDSMAN WA 6017
$195 per sqm pa net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 234 - 435m²
- 19 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Jun 2016
Efficient, cost effective office space in central location
69 Walters Drive occupies a prominent, central position within the Herdsman Business Park. It benefits from excellent access to the freeway system and is just 10 minutes from the Perth CBD. A bus stop directly outside the building provides an easy connection to the Glendalough Train Station via the free Herdsman shuttle bus.
This boutique building can accommodate your business’s changing space needs over the short or long term.
The 234m2 tenancy is partitioned, cabled and ready to occupy. The office is very well presented with a fitout that includes a reception area, boardroom/meeting room, offices, open plan workstation area and kitchenette. Building signage opportunities are available.
The tenancy can also be combined with the adjoining premises to form a 435m2 office, with a tailored fitout solution available.
- Fully partitioned & data cabled.
- Up to 19 secure car bays.
- Flexible lease terms, tailored to tenant requirements.
A flexible array of tenancy options are available, including:
- Tenancy 1: 234sqm, fitted, cabled and ready to occupy. Available immediately.
- Tenancy 2: 201.8sqm, fully partitioned. Date of availability TBC.
- Both tenancies can be combined to form an approximate area of 435sqm.
- Tailored fitout solutions offered to suit tenant needs.
Key benefits include:
- Flexible lease term and rental structure.
- Excellent car bay allocation, with secure bays at $100/bay pm + GST
- Very well presented, cost effective space.
- Self-contained kitchen services.
- End of trip facility.
- Building Signage Opportunities.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information