Ground & Lower Ground/207 Darlinghurst Road, DARLINGHURST NSW 2010
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Jan 2017
Retail, Cafï¿½, Restaurant Bar Opportunity's Ground Floor & Lower Ground Floor
Two newly renovated and licensed opportunities to choose from (to be leased separately or in one line) in this landmark historic building offers a unique opportunity to create a distinctive cafï¿½, restaurant, bar or entertainment venue in this prime position. An elegant ground floor indoor/outdoor area and atmospheric lower ground floor, offered on separate tenancies, provide a wealth of options for separate or combined uses. Ideally located amongst some of Sydney's celebrated cafï¿½s and restaurants, it's also close to rail and buses and minutes from the city.
- Approx 40sqm internal flows to 80sqm outdoor dining terrace
- Set up for commercial kitchen with exhaust fan and grease trap
- Bi-fold doors to traditional veranda and large paved terrace
Lower Ground Floor:
- Huge 195sqm lower level with original sandstone walls & fireplaces
- Numerous interconnected areas allow a range of layout & usage options
- Ideal restaurant, tasting rooms, club or character-filled business premises
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Ground & Lower Ground/207...