Ground Floor/186 Brunswick Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Dec 2016
Arguably Brisbane's Best Exposure! 170-240m2. Ground Floor Retailï¿½ï¿½
* Tenancies available from 170-240m2
* Bus stop right next door and short walk to Fortitude Valley Train Station
* 170-240m2 retail available. Suitable for bar, food, restaurant, beer garden, clothing etc.
* All proposed uses will be considered
* Massive main road exposure to St Paul's Tce, Brunswick St & Barry Parade
* 1000's of cars passing daily
* High ceiling, signage and branding opportunities
* Directly across from 5 Star Mixed Use Development
* For further details, contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for details today
The suburb of Fortitude Valley is adjacent to Brisbane's CBD. It has undergone a substantial shift towards new residential and commercial developments during the past few years with further developments still pending. Fortitude Valley's location allows good access to the Storey Bridge and southern suburbs and it's proximity to the city makes doing business very convenient.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Ground Floor/186 Brunswick Street...