Glen Devlin Vineyard 13922 Goyder Highway Devlins Pound SA 5330
- Rural / Farming
- 310 ha
AUCTION | Glen Devlin Vineyard in the Riverland Wine Region
- Large Riverland vineyard
- 86ha* of plantings, mainly red varieties
- A further 95ha* of plantable land
Glen Devlin Vineyards | Riverland Wine Region
Glen Devlin Vineyards are ideally located in the renowned Riverland Wine region. Located approximately 20 kilometres from Waikerie and boasting over 2 kilometres of Murray River frontage.
The property has ample shedding for vineyard operations plus the homestead featuring 3 bedrooms, a study, carport and sheds, perfect for those looking for that country lifestyle with their own private section of the river.
The vineyards have a proven history of producing quality fruit.
Key details include:
• Total area of 310* hectares;
• Three Certificates of Title;
• 72* hectares planted to red grapes, 13.5* hectares of white grapes;
• 144.5ML water entitlement; 654.56ML of site-use approval;
• Total planted area 86* hectares, a further 95* hectares plantable;
• Ample shedding for vineyard operations;
• Homestead featuring 3 bedrooms, study, carport and shedding; and
• Approx. 2-hour 40-minute drive from Adelaide International Airport.
Glen Devlin vineyards, along with White Hut and Flatview vineyards, are for sale separately by auction.
The auction will be held at Colliers International’s office at 2pm on Thursday 28 November 2019 (ACST).
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agent.
|Auction date and time||28/11/2019 14:00|
|Auction location||Colliers International Adelaide|