G01 & G03, 28 Riddell Parade, ELSTERNWICK VIC 3185
Contact Agent for Details
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Mar 2017
TWO BRILLIANT RETAIL OPPORTUNITIES IN STATE-OF-THE ART JCB DESIGNED DEVELOPMENT - UNDER OFFER
• Brand new mixed – use development with 2 levels of offices & 54 apartments above
• Two Retail Tenancies: 129 sqm & 168 sqm (approx)
• Fully glazed shop fronts
• Suit a variety of uses (STPA) including service retail
• Hospitality ready – access to grease trap & flue
• Secure basement car parking & storage
• Toilet facilities for exclusive use of retail tenants
• Large Council car-park at rear of development
• Directly opposite park land
This is a brilliant & rare opportunity for the astute retailer / restauranteur/ service provider to secure a brand new retail shell in this brand new development. With 1,200 sqm of office space already leased on levels 1 & 2 and 54 apartments all sold.
The development is an easy stroll to Elsternwick station and Glen Huntly Road shops and the Classic Cinema complex. Elsternwick Place also benefits from having a large public car park to the rear with access off Stanley Street.
For further information and or an inspection please contact Tamara Gross 0411 748 538 or Richard Munday 0418 180 919.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
G01 & G03, 28 Riddell Parade...