. 'Edenhope' Tammin WA 6409
- Rural / Farming
- 785 ha
'Soil type is central to farm profitability and 'Edenhope' presents with outstanding soil types that have been in a very conservative rotation'
- The most striking feature of 'Edenhope' is the consistency and quality of soil type. The mainly medium soils are also generally open and undulating and will be a big profit driver for the new owners.
- The main, three bedroom fibro and steel frame homestead presents with a modern, recently renovated, well appointed kitchen, open plan living area with sunken lounge room. There is an additional living room that could easily double as a fourth bedroom. The home is evaporative air conditioned with reverse units in both living areas. An established garden and lawns surround an outdoor entertaining area featuring a spa, all overlooking the farm to the south.
- The farm infrastructure includes approximately 25m x 12m x 5.5m high steel frame general purpose shed, 18m x 9m workshop/general purpose shed with power, 9m x 9m steel frame hay storage shed, two stand shearing shed and steel sheep yards and various grain and granular fertiliser silos. Boom-spray fill is from two 9,000 litre poly tanks.
- 'Edenhope' is connected to the government scheme water supply plus 6 freshwater dams and fencing is considered mostly stockproof.
For sale BY 'OPENN Negotiation', bidding NOW open and being accepted until Tuesday 20th July 2021
at 3pm. Contact the agent to register to bid.
Inspection by appointment only.
Rex Luers m. 0417 092 567 e. email@example.com
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.