Dunbible NSW 2484
- Rural / Farming
- 79 ha
- Sold, $1,500,000
"Wallbrook" - 195 acres with creek frontage and two dwellings
Every now and again a very special property comes into the market. One that can provide you a great lifestyle, has reliable water, productive pastures and a backdrop of bush land.
This is a solid investment awaiting your inspection.
• Freehold title 79.02 ha (195.26 acres)
• Main brick dwelling built 1968
• Second timber dwelling built 1999
• New colourbond machinery shed 8x12 mtrs
• Water security- Dunbible Creek frontage, 4 dams, windmill
• Carrying capacity 60 breeders plus calves
• Cattle yards with crush
First time offered in 50 years. 'Wallbrook' is steeped in local history for the Dunbible village, it was the location of the Dunbible Pub and Cricket club.
Privacy, usable acreages with a backdrop of bush land and conveniently located only 7.9 kms to Murwillumbah & 39 kms to the Gold Coast Airport.
The family enjoyed growing up on the farm. Now it's your turn.
Contact the rural agents now to arrange your inspection. Please note that all inspections are on NSW EDST Time.
|Date Sold||25 Mar 2019|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||79 ha|
|Last updated||25 Mar 2019|