Corner Zegelin Road & Rushworth-Tatura Road Waranga Shores VIC 3612
- Rural / Farming
- 75.68 ha
- Sold, $420,000
Grazing & Lifestyle
This 187 acre property is currently being used as an outblock to run cattle, but it has immense potential for a lifestyle property. The property features:
- 187 acres (75.7ha), boundary fence in very good condition
- Electricity at the boundary, 2 large dams
- Undulating country ideal for motorbikes or horse riding
- Situated beside Waranga Basin ideal for boating, jet skiing, fishing
- On the rises are some old gold mining sites
- Road frontage on 3 sides, 2 hours to Melbourne, 30 minutes to Shepparton, 10 minutes to Rushworth
- 50 acres of bushland which has an ongoing lease for $66 per year
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.