COOLANGATTA QLD 4225
$6757 PCM + GST - Purchase Business
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Nov 2016
BEACHFRONT CAFE / RESTAURANT BUSINESS
This is one of those Amazing "Bargains" that you find that slips ever so silently onto the market.....
Miss out on responding fast to this one and you'll regret it.
If you are looking to take over a well run business in a fantastic beachside location, you'll definitely want to take a closer look at this.
Open Wednesday to Sunday - General trading hours 8am to 8pm. Includes Liquor License.
The secret of this Business is its beachside Location, its warm vibe and simple, low cost operation (not a franchise). Known for combining passion for wholesome nourishing food, fresh sea air, amazing coffee, tasty cider, local Beer and Friendly service, this business is definitely worth inspecting.
What a Gift at this Investment amount, and this investment still has Plenty more to Give...Extending the Short Trading Hours, adding more items to the Menu and utilising the Liquor License to the Full extent by trading Nights.
* Light trade periods - 1 floor staff + 1 Cook
* General staffing requirements - 2 floor staff + 2 cooks
* Established in 2013, now local hotspot
* Lovely Cafe in upmarket beachside location
* The fitout is first class with inviting warm vibe
* Long Lease. Cheap Rent. Large Shop with Large Alfresco.
* Quality Plant and Equipment.
* Seating for up to 65 Happy Customers.
* 6500 Potential Customers within 300 metres.
* Sale Price is much Less than Plant and Equipment Value.
* Current Rental approximately $6757PCM + GST (including Outgoings)
This CafÃ© is located on the main beachside Strip, not a Shopping Centre.
Surrounded by Growing Residential Apartments and Offices. It will be a fortunate and dare we say "lucky" investor who sees this message for transfer, as this won't be seen for long, due to having these Unique Combination of Elements.
Catch this business while it is in mid-sales flight, as is a winning investment for the first to put their hand up.
The Owner has priced this Business very low due to other commitments, and is very Motivated to exit asap.
Count yourself lucky to be reading this one - now all you need to do is act on it, and fast...
Phone our Business Sales Specialist Mike
To arrange a Personal Inspection of this Perfect Deluxe Cafe.
This is the Lifestyle Business you Deserve
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information