Cobar NSW 2835
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, Leasehold $975,000
2536ML - BIG 4 STAR LEASEHOLD MOTEL SHOWING A BIG PROFIT AND A 45% RETURN! RUN IT UNDER MANAGEMENT
- You Can't Miss This Big Leasehold Motel!
- Modern 36 unit with a 4 star rating.
- Well established and strong trading history.
- Consistently trading with Accommodation at 85% to 90% of Turnover
- Recovering strongly from COVID-19.
- Turnover in 2020/21of $1.44m.
- Adjacent to Bowls Club - no evening meals!
- Minimum maintenance and a dream to operate.
- Contact us now for further details.
Net Profit: Expect $450,000 for 2020/21
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2536ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Cobar Shire is located in the Orana Region of central northern New South Wales, about 700 kms north-west of Sydney and 650 kms north of Canberra. It is on the crossroads of two major highways - the Kidman Way linking Melbourne to Brisbane and the Barrier Highway linking Sydney to Adelaide via Broken Hill. The Shire's prosperity is built around the thriving mining - copper, lead, silver, zinc, gold - and pastoral industries, which are strongly supported by a wide range of attractions and activities, that make it a major tourist destination.
Cobar is a bustling and prosperous town with a strong mining history. Cobar boasts a strong and reliable workforce which has a wide range of skills, particularly in mining and supporting industries, trades, retail and agriculture. A good supply of general labour is available to meet the needs of new and expanding businesses.
Property Code: 3264
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.