Charles Street, CANTERBURY NSW 2193
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
SECURE YOUR SPACE IN THIS RAPIDLY EVOLVING PRECINCT
- Areas From 67m2 to 134m2 5 x shops available
- Position yourself to take advantage of a massive influx of new dwellings due for completion in the coming months
- 1,500 new units on your door step as well as Woolworths, Aldi, a Medical Centre, a Pharmacy and specialty stores as your neighbours
- Choice of road or river frontage
- Suitable for a wide range of uses including food/retail/offices
- Negotiable Terms
Canterbury Grand is one of the highest quality mixed use projects in Sydney's inner west just completed. It offers 5 spaces for food, retail, offices and is a neighbour of a number of high profile businesses. Here is your opportunity to join them in this new evolving retail, business and residential precient.
Businesses that could benefit from the unique features offered at Canterbury Grand include Restaurants, Cafes, retail and services such as Hair, Beauty and medical
Canterbury Grand is centrally located just 9km from Sydney CBD, 50 metres from Canterbury Train Station and in close proximity to arterial roads which provide access to all parts of greater Sydney.
All sites come with 2 car parking and there is the opportunity to negotiate additional if needed
For further information please feel free to contact Luke Smith on 0416 281 577 or Michael Fragakis on 0402 250 067.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Charles Street CANTERBURY