Captain Cook Highway Port Douglas QLD 4877
- Shop & Retail
- 1,845 m²
High Profile IGA Anchored Shopping Centre. Current DA Approval for Expansion.
- Direct highway frontage in prime corner position with Cornetts Supa IGA supermarket, a pharmacy, liquor store and coffee kiosk
- Approx. 86% of income derived from ASX listed Metcash
- Cornetts is QLD’s leading independent supermarket operator with 32 stores statewide.
- Supermarket leased to 2020 with one remaining five year option.
- Substantial 1.49 hectare site with additional land for future expansion
- Current approval to expand supermarket plus additional retail specialties
- Potential to add drive-thru fast food or fuel outlet (STCA)
- Port Douglas is a tourism hotspot with 10 international airlines with direct flights daily to Cairns
- Gateway to the northern Barrier Reef and major international world heritage listed attractions
- Net Income: $473,485 pa + GST.
Auction 11am AEDT Wednesday 13 December 2017
River Room, Crown Casino, Melbourne