Bathurst NSW 2795
- Rural / Farming
- 2,209 ha
- For sale, Expressions of Interest
Specialist fine wool, sheep meat, prime lamb and beef enterprise
Linden Park' is operated as a dedicated and highly successful grazing enterprise, producing quality superfine merino wool, prime lambs and cattle.
Proactive measures have been implemented to ensure a sustainable future including an intensive pasture improvement and fertiliser program along with balancing the carbon footprint through the retention of native bush areas and the development of a radiata plantation.
• Located in the heart of the Central West
• 24kms south of Bathurst NSW
• Improved pasture and fertiliser history
• Extensive stock, domestic and irrigation water supply and infrastructure
• Fenced into 82 main paddocks and 14* smaller holding paddocks
• Significant working improvements
• 3 shearing sheds, sheep and cattle yards
• Silos, machinery, hay and storage sheds
• 5 dwellings for mangers and overseers
• Harvest ready 76.49ha Radiata Pine plantation is included in the sale.
Rarely does a property of this calibre and scale, with close proximity to a major regional centre, come to market for genuine sale, particularly when so many factors are so favourable in the Australian agricultural industry.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||2,209 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||2 Aug 2019|