Ballina NSW 2478
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, LEASEHOLD $659,000
1816ML - COASTAL LEASEHOLD MOTEL
- First motel on the way into town from Sydney.
- 18 rooms of varying configurations- 10 down and 8 upstairs.
- Solid AAA rated 3.5 star with up to date R&M.
- Onsite pool, undercover parking and extra space for large vehicles.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence with downstairs day room.
- Ample storage, 2 sheds and backyard suitable for kids or family pet.
This bed and breakfast motel is a perfect couples' operation. Well maintained rooms, good parking and space to spread out. Located on the southern entrance to Ballina this motel has been a good performer for many years. The 2,446 m2 flat block is adjacent to Dan Murphys and West Tower Tavern meaning your guests have food options at their doorstep. With flights from Sydney and Melbourne daily and Byron Bay being so dear for accommodation, Ballina has become a tourism hotspot for the drive market as well as for longer stays.
Via the motorway this property is only 1 hour from the Gold Coast and 2 hours to Brisbane. It is also an ideal layover on the long drive from Sydney to QLD for tourists.
The vendors are realistic and have priced the property on a 3 year average taking COVID-19 into account.
Considering coastal motels are hard to come by, don't miss out on this opportunity as it may be a while before the next one is available.
Call Tony now to secure your future.
Net Profit $186,452 - 3 year average
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1816ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3532
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.