Balgowlah NSW 2093
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 185 m²
- Sold, $0
AUCTION - STRATA INDUSTRIAL UNIT
The total strata area comprises of 130sqm with the total lettable area spanning a total of 185sqm* across two levels, comprising of a ground floor 130sqm warehouse, as well as additional mezzanine office on the upper level.
Bright, modern and well-equipped, this industrial unit comprises of a ground floor warehouse / production area and first floor open plan office plus internal staff amenities.
Complete with three car spaces on-title, the property is situated in Balgowlahs niche industrial precinct, opposite the landmark Woolworths/Bunnings Warehouse development and just 250m to the Manly Vale B-Line bus interchange, with regular express services to the city, Manly, Warringah Mall, Frenches Forest and other Northern Beaches commercial and residential hubs.
- B6 Zoning Enterprise Corridor
- 130sqm* secure ground floor warehouse / production area with three phase power and roller door access.
- 55sqm* First floor mezzanine office space with split system air-conditioning, internal kitchen and bathroom facilities
- 40sqm* Storage mezzanine area
- Three car spaces on title
- Only minutes drive to Manly and Brookvale, easy access to the motorway via Burnt Bridge Creek Deviation/Spit Bridge
|Supporting Document 1|
|Auction date and time||09/03/2021 10:30|
|Auction location||50 Margaret Street, Sydney|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.