A13/2-4 Central Avenue, THORNLEIGH NSW 2120
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Dec 2016
Showroom and/or Office - 251 sqm (or 126 sqm & 125 sqm)
- Excellent corner position for maximum exposure
- Sunny north western aspect bathed in winter's sunshine
- Floor space - 251 sqm ($225 p/sqm p/a + GST + outgoings) plus security parking for 3 cars
- Zoning - B6 Enterprise Corridor
- Rear roller door to loading dock (currently blocked off)
- Currently fitted out at a high standard. Lessor will either remove all partitions OR allow the use of the partitions and some furniture if suits your needs.
- Modern amenities include bathrooms and a kitchen featuring a stone bench, dishwasher and refrigerator
- May be leased as two separate spaces if required OR one part sub-leased. Top floor with separate entrance - 125 sqm. Ground floor 126 sqm including the shared use of the amenities.
- Well known location next to McDonalds and short walk to station
- For approximate outgoings, please contact John Pye on 0414 914 268.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
A13/2-4 Central Avenue THORNLEIGH