99 Mount Street, NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Jan 2017
Position your business in North Sydney's heart
Position your business within a community of like-minded professionals in the absolute heart of North Sydney. From the moment you walk into the elegantly renovated lobby at 99 Mount Street, it becomes evident that the offering is head and shoulders above its peers.
In addition, with its re-modernised lifts, renewed base building plants, refurbished commercial floors and bathrooms and the introduction of End-of-Trip facilities, the re-positioned building offers occupiers a truly 5-star hotel like experience and comfort complete with district and harbor views.
99 Mount Street is within close proximity to all North Sydney's amenities, including Greenwood Plaza, North Sydney Train Station, the planned Victoria Cross Train Station and numerous eateries and services providing absolute convenience.
A range of floor plates with fitted out option are available to accommodate from 180m² to 1,055m² of contiguous space (Whole Top Floor with Harbour View).
Currently we have the following areas available for lease:
- Suite 401: 328m² - Floor to ceiling glass, balcony and 4m high ceilings. Perfect for the creative user wanting to stand out from the crowd.
- Level 16: 357.40m² - Refurbished open plan. Harbour Bridge and district views.
- Suite 1702: 134m² - Refurbished open plan. Harbour Bridge and district views.
- Level 18: 564m² - Refurbished open plan. Harbour Bridge and district views.
Shop 3: 113.90m²
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
99 Mount Street NORTH SYDNEY