99/ Hill End Road Mudgee NSW 2850
- Rural / Farming
- 525.17 ha
- Sold, $770,000
LARGE ACRES ARE RARE
Situated minutes from the Macquarie River, 3 minutes from historical hill end & conveniently nestled between Mudgee, Bathurst & Orange. With 525HA ha or 1297 acres (approximately) acres this big are hard to find. Perfect for grazing with fertile soil and boasting a high stock running capacity this property is built for farming or that ideal recreational block with loads to do.
- Your choice of fantastic camping sites & 4WD tracks
- Dig for gold, with your very own mineshaft
- Open paddocks to timbered hidden valleys
- Ideal camping and hunting property lots of wildlife
- Dwelling entitlement - subject to council approval
- Ready for your weekends to be enjoyed with 12x 6m shed insulated and conduit wire ran & toasty fire place
- Suitable for grazing
- Power & phone line close by, mail & mobile phone reception
- Water is plentiful with a seasonal creek and two large dams
- Amazing 360-degree views will captivate you
- An easy 40-minute drive South/East of Mudgee and 3 hours (approx.) from Sydney
For further information or to arrange your inspection contact Alyse Pilley on 0421 648 155
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.