99 Elizabeth Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Mar 2017
PRESTIGIOUS TOP FLOORS WITH STUNNING HYDE PARK VIEWS
We are pleased to bring to the market a rare opportunity for tenants to occupy the top two floors which feature a large wrap around external terrace, offering spectacular views over Hyde Park with inter-connecting stairs between floors.
This prime boutique commercial office building compromises of basement and ground floor retail and 14 upper levels of high quality office accommodation.
Having an outstanding midtown corner location with Hyde Park views and abundant natural light, 99 Elizabeth provides for 7,751sqm NLA of office premises over 15-levels.
A commitment agreement is in place to achieve a 4.5-star NABERS Energy rating. Registered with Green Star to target a 4-star rating for Office Design v3 and Office As Built v3.
Levels 13 and 14
- 233sqm of balcony space overlooking Hyde Park (not included in the NLA)
- High quality existing fit out consisting of 1 x boardroom, 2 x meeting rooms, reception and kitchen/breakout
- Inter-connecting stairs to level 13
- To be leased in one line with level 13
- Whole floor of 571.5sqm
- Existing fitout consisting of numerous meeting rooms, reception, kitchen/break out and open plan
- Efficient side core with spectacular views over Hyde Park
The existing fit out can be retained or the floors can be refurbished.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
99 Elizabeth Street SYDNEY