962 Campbells Creek Road Mudgee NSW 2850
- Rural / Farming
- 16 ha
- Sold, $330,000
PERFECT RECREATION BLOCK WITH CREEK FRONTAGE
Escape to this 16ha or 40 aces approx. ultimate recreation property set in an idyllic rural location on the Sydney side of Mudgee. This fantastic weekend getaway is only a 35-minute drive from Mudgee and is the ideal property for recreational activities, camping, hunting or just getting away from it all.
- 16 hectares or approximately 40 acres 35 minutes from Mudgee
- Suitable for small-scale grazing & lifestyle use only
- Featuring approximately 200 metres of Campbells Creek frontage on the northern boundary, perfect for gold panning
- 5,000L of fresh water storage
- Power runs conveniently through the block
- Complete with awning frame, BBQ, storage canopy & sink this is the ideal project
- Cabin featuring stand-alone solar system with 4 x 12v/105ah batteries
- Only a short drive to the quaint township of Windeyer & the Golden Fleece Pub
- No dwelling entitlement, an ideal camping block perfect for a shed, motorbike riding & recreation
The ultimate weekender block with the conveniences of Mudgee close by, call David Goldring on 0426 251 981 or Ashley McGrath on 0406 635 699 today to arrange your inspection.