937 Castlereagh Highway Mudgee NSW 2850
- Rural / Farming
- 10.12 ha
- Sold, $710,000
Superior location, a blank canvas
The perfect site for weekend accommodation or an ideal setting for a convenient farmlet, this 25 acre piece of Mudgee's rural foregrounds is only nine kilometres from town. Featuring reliable water, established power and amenities servicing a three bedroom cottage, properties in this locale rarely arrive on the market.
- 25 fertile acres within ten minutes from Mudgee, fifteen minutes to Gulgong
- Three bedroom cottage featuring two living areas, mains power connected
- Sizeable veranda capturing countryside views, desirable North Easterly aspect
- Arable land with majority of the block cleared with stockproof fencing
- Reliable water with three dams & tank storage, septic installed
- Single bay lockup shed with enclosed two bay carport
- Ideal for short term accommodation, minutes from local cellar doors
- Create a dream lifestyle property with endless potential
- Guide $675,000
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.