925 Bulban Road, Little River VIC 3211
- Rural / Farming
- 115.5 ha
- Expressions of Interest
Eight-shed poultry farm, formerly broilers - currently ducks
Parkhurst Farm is an eight-shed poultry farm that was developed as a broiler farm from 2003 to 2006 and is strategically located approximately half way between Melbourne and Geelong.
The property currently supports a duck egg and meat business, however due to the property’s versatility, size, construction, fit-out and location, there is potential for a range of poultry, egg and alternative agricultural uses that could be applied to the facilities.
The property comprises:
• Total land area of 115 hectares (approx.)
• Eight tunnel ventilated production facilities with concrete walls, each shed being 2,464 square metres (approx.) in floor area.
• Four office/controls rooms
• Fully automated climate control, feeding, drinking and lighting systems
• Three phase electricity and bottled gas (on lease)
• Southern Rural Water supply with 20mL Take and Use Licence for intensive animal husbandry, stock and domestic and general non-irrigation farm use
• Onsite bore with substantial, state-of-the-art reverse osmosis desalination plant to improve bore water quality
• Extensive feed silos and water storage tanks on-site
• Two diesel generators for back-up power
• Small manager’s house built circa 2000
• Farm machinery shed and storage shed
• Large area of surplus land, currently suited to grazing and cropping
Parkhurst Farm is located only 11 kilometres (approx.) south west of Werribee, 38 kilometres (approx.) north east of Geelong, 47 kilometres (approx.) south west of Melbourne CBD and in proximity to Melbourne’s western urban development corridor.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest, closing Wednesday 27 March at 4pm.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||27/03/2019 12:00|
|Recipient name||Jesse Manuel|
|Delivery address||at the office of Colliers International Adelaide|
|Floor Area||1,155,000 m²|
|Land Area||115.5 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||26 Feb 2019|