910 King Parrot Creek Road Strath Creek VIC 3658
- Rural / Farming
- 784.9 ha
- For Sale, by Expression of Interest
'Kerrisdale' Prominent Forestry Investment Opportunity
Elders Rural Services Australia Limited is pleased to present for sale 'Kerrisdale', a prominent forestry investment opportunity providing versatility and ongoing income potential.
Situated in North East Victoria, 'Kerrisdale' is set across 784.9 hectares* (1,939.53 acres*) on six certificates of title. Bordering the Tallarook State Forest, the forestry operation currently comprises 190 hectares* of bluegum plantation, 6 hectares* of radiata pine plantation and 300 hectares* of harvested area, with the established bluegum plantation to be harvested ahead of settlement.
The property boasts secure natural water supply, reliable rainfall, productive soil types and an extensive centralised all-weather road system. Land versatility further adds to the appeal of the holding, with reversion opportunities enabling 'Kerrisdale' to be ideally suited to a range of agricultural endeavours.
• Total land area 784.9 hectares* (1,939.53 acres*) in six certificates of title
• Secure natural water supply via 10 catchment dams and seasonal creek systems
• Reliable 678mm* or 27 inches* average annual rainfall
• Excellent balance of productive and versatile soil profiles
• 40km* centralised road system including 15km* of all-weather roads
• Current plantation area comprising 190 hectares* of bluegum and 6 hectares* of radiata pine (190 hectares* of bluegum plantation to be harvested ahead of settlement)
• 300 hectares* of harvested area
• Ideally suited to grazing or ongoing forestry pursuits
• Located 20 kilometres* east of Broadford, 26 kilometres* west of Yea, 33 kilometres* south east of Seymour, 36 kilometres* north east of Kilmore and 106 kilometres* north of Melbourne CBD.
'Kerrisdale' is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 29th October at 4pm.
Inspections by appointment only.
Nick Myer 0427 610 278
Bruce Elliot 0409 699 937
|Floor Area||1 m²|
|Land Area||784.9 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||3 Sep 2020|