9 Owens Crescent Alstonville NSW 2477
- Rural / Farming
- 1,584 m²
- For Sale, $710,000 plus GST if applicable
Unique Industrial Opportunity with Approved Caretakers Residence
Perfectly situated between Ballina and Lismore in Alstonville's popular Russellton Industrial Estate, sits this well maintained, solid built, multi-tenanted industrial property with current gross income of $45,500pa, with nothing to spend.
It also offers an opportunity to increase this income by building more sheds to owner occupy or rent on this large allotment of approx 1584m2. Great off-street parking and good vehicle access are available in the fully fenced, lockable compound.
Features include :
- Spacious 2 bedroom approved Caretaker's Residence, air-conditioned living with north facing patio and views
- Floor plan includes well equipped kitchen/bathroom/laundry/living and separate dining
- New roofs, gutters, sarking and hot water system
- New air-conditioners to 3 units, New dishwasher to upstairs residence
- Downstairs has 3 separate areas, all currently tenanted
- Includes work shed at rear and meals or studio area
- Large modern street front office, washroom facilities, storage area, kitchenette, double carport
- Convenient street access loading dock for vehicles
- Fully fenced lockable compound with ample off-street parking
- Excellent level yard, space for storage or new shed STCA
- Well positioned and backs onto private tree lined reserve
This would present ideally for the savvy investor or alternatively fantastic for an owner occupier.
Inspections welcomed with exclusive agents Richard Campbell and Michele Wallace.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||1,584 m²|
|Parking||4 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||19 Aug 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Find out your loan options