9 Maud Street, NEWSTEAD QLD 4006
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Feb 2017
639m2 QUALITY NEWSTEAD WAREHOUSE/OFFICE
* 422m2 warehouse area - access through container height electric door.
* Painter floor and walls throughout warehouse area.
* 130m2 upstairs office area. Three large open plan areas and ducted air-conditioning.
* Full size bathroom with shower.
* Enclosed balcony area, makes a good lunch area or for client functions.
* 3 phase power, amenities on every level and insulated ceiling.
* 2 garage car spaces or use for additional storage.
* 87m2 mezzanine area load bearing. Can be remove if required.
* Great internal height.
* Rare opportunity to secure a property of this nature in Newstead.
* Contact Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for inspection today.
Office/ showroom: 130m2
Land area: 639m2
Newstead is one of the fastest growing commercial precincts in Brisbane. It offers quick access to Kingsford Smith Drive and the Airport is only 12 kilometres away. Located within 2.5 kilometres of the CBD, the inner city bypass is also only minutes away making travel to the southern and western suburbs easy.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
9 Maud Street NEWSTEAD