Former Hamilton Fire Station
The subject property is located at the intersection of Belford Street, Samdon Street and Dixon Street, in Broadmeadow. The property benefits from close proximity to the dining and entertainment precinct of Beaumont Street.
Completed in May 1925, the former Hamilton Fire Station is prominently positioned within the inner city suburb of Broadmeadow. An item of local heritage significance, the red brown brick building is symmetrical and balances former truck garaging with administration areas and residential living quarters.
In original condition, the building celebrates and maintains m...