9 Barrack Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Oct 2016
Busy Food and Beverage Corner Location in the Sydney CBD
The intersection of York Street and Barrack Street is one of the fastest growing food and beverage precincts in Sydney CBD. Perfectly positioned near the George Street pedestrianised retail strip.
Nearby food and beverage tenancies include The Athenian, Stitch, Palomino, Lot 1, Uncle Mings, Mojo Bar, Bavarian Beer CafÃ©, Bistrode and Vapiano.
- Prime York Street and Barrack Street corner position
- Significant glass frontage and exposure onto York Street and Barrack Street
- Street level access via York Street and Barrack Street
- Existing grease and exhaust facilities
- Existing kitchen fitout
- External lightbox advertising
- Liquor licence (details TBC)
- High volume of foot and vehicle traffic
- 7 day retail trade
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
9 Barrack Street SYDNEY